Wednesday, February 6, 2013

S13


This is it! The moment I wait for with baited breath twice a year! The day when I finally have in my possession, and can share with you in joyfully self-promotional fashion, advance copies of all my books for a new season. I must admit that seeing them all grouped together like this always makes me inordinately proud--of the many fine authors and illustrators who created them, my many hardworking colleagues who make them happen, and, indeed, of myself. So, without further ado, the Spring 2013 crop:

Everything Is Going to Be Ok: 10 Prints
Time and Tide
Pretty Patterns
The Magificent Chicken
Mastering the Art of Calligraphy
Pantone Artist and Writer's Notebook
Tender Buttons
Birds and Blooms of the 50 States
Drawing Food
Photographing Your Children
Sorted Books
Bay Bridge
Watercolor 
Pantone 50 Shades of Gray journal


No comments:

Post a Comment