Wednesday, August 1, 2018

How Was Your Day? - Cover!


I'm beyond thrilled to reveal the cover for How Was Your Day? A Journal For Everyday Wonders. This is a guided journal (a guided journal, for those not in the know on the publishing lingo, is one of those journals that offers you questions and prompts to write about, with blank spaces for you to write your answers) that not only did I write but, yes, I also made the artwork for! My level of excitement, and nervousness, about this endeavor is vast. And I can't wait to show you more about it as the publication date approaches. But, for now, take a gander at that cover! Drawing of notepad and pencil by me, design (among other things: those rainbow letters!) by the inimitable Kristen Hewitt of Chronicle Books.

No comments:

Post a Comment