Tuesday, September 20, 2011

2 or 3 Things I Know, A Mash Note


It would be nearly impossible for me to overstate how much I admire the blog 2 or 3 Things I Know. Its author, Cerré, has an astonishing curatorial eye for beauty, and her text is so restrained and smart that the more prolix and babble-y amongst us can really only gape and adulate. The whole thing is utterly pleasing and elegant. To show you what I mean: though I've been reading it for years, all the images in today's post are drawn from posts currently on just the first page of her site (so to track them back to their sources, just click the link above and scroll down)--such a rich wealth of great content! Not to mention, none of it is the stuff that everyone else is blogging and reblogging this week (no small feat in our current era of tumblr, pinterest, and so forth).











No comments:

Post a Comment