Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Wear Color


 

I love color. Love it. Reading fiction and wearing color have probably been the two most consistent passions of my adult life. So it's no surprise that when I recently discovered the excellent blog Wear Color, it more or less instantaneously vaulted straight to the tip-top pinnacle of my personal website enjoyment list. It features loads of wonderful, perfect, delicious colorful clothing images every day: movie stars, super models, regular girls, fashion photography, street photography, vintage photography, it has it all. I've come to the conclusion that the woman behind this site, Mallory McInnis, has basically the best eye ever, or at least the best eye ever for sartorially pleasing yours truly.




















all images sourced from Wear Color, original sources can be found in photo file names

No comments:

Post a Comment