Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Fabulous Men on "Humans of New York"


I don't know if it was because of Fashion Week, or what, but last week the divine Mr. Brandon Stanton kept snapping the most awesome pairs of utterly fabulous men over on Humans of New York. The photos alone would be an inspiration to us all, but it gets even better when you read the captions.

Above: "We go to the same church."


"I'm breaking out of my shell."


“I just got out of a thirteen year marriage, and he’s really helped me gain back my independence.”
“So what have you learned during this transition?”
“I’ve realized that everyone has a certain amount of power. You can give it away, or you can keep it for yourself. For awhile there I’d given it all away, and now I’m learning how to claim it back.”

No comments:

Post a Comment