Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Pumpkins Before Turkeys


I just realized that, what with all the crazy travel I've been doing lately, I never posted pics from Halloween up here. Now, normally, I might at this point just say ah well, it's too late, and blow it off. But I'm sorry, Mabel's costume this year was just too awesome and hilarious to let slide. She decided, all off her own bat, and from whence the idea came I've no idea, that she wanted to be a wizard. I guess most of the householders whose doors she trick-or-treated to did not realize she was a little girl in drag, but to those of us who know her well, the sight of her in a long white beard was pretty darn funny. So I'm figuring as long as I get these in under the wire before Thanksgiving I'm good to go. We also went to a pumpkin patch and conquered a mountain of hay bales, so those images are down below as well.







No comments:

Post a Comment