Wednesday, January 15, 2014

S14


Yes! The moment has arrived. The exciting day when I get to show you all my Spring 2014 advances, all lined up in a row. I love this day. So, without further ado, the titles above which I edited for Chronicle Books for the upcoming season are (top to bottom, left to right):

The Complete Artist's Manual
104 Things to Photograph
Hello New York
Artists, Writers, Thinkers, Dreamers
New York Jackie (this one I authored! woo!)
Lincoln Memorial
Succulent Garden Notecards
Pantone: 35 Inspirational Color Palettes for the Home
Tiny Tokyo
If I Were A Book
Draw to Learn: Espanol!
Draw to Learn: Francais!
The Underwater Museum
Whatever You Are Be a Good One
Design School Wisdom

Damn. That's a lot of books (and a flippy fan deck, and a notecard box). I am proud as can be and pleased as punch with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment