Friday, August 21, 2015

San Francisco Museums


I've been working on making a list of San Francisco museums. Ultimately I'd like it to be exhaustive. Here's what I've got so far. Let me know what I'm missing!

SFMOMA
The De Young
The Legion of Honor
The Academy of Sciences
The Exploratorium
The Asian Art Museum
The Mexican Museum
The Contemporary Jewish Museum
YBCA
MoAD
The Itlaian American Museum
The Cartoon Art Museum
The Disney Family Museum
The Children’s Creativity Museum
The Randall Museum
The Musee Mechanique
The Museum of Craft and Design
The Tenderloin Museum
The GLBT History Museum
The Wattis Institute
Hass Lilienthal House
The Cabel Car Museum
The Railway Museum
The Fire Museum
The SF Museum and Historical Society

Image is of SFMOMA's new building, pulled from their own Instagram feed, but turns out by pure coincidence to actually have been taken by my pal Peter Perez (aka @wirechairs)!

No comments:

Post a Comment