Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Ladies Drawing Night SF!


This feels like a tremendous victory! Ever since I visited Ladies Drawing Night in Brooklyn last year (an utterly amazing experience) I've been yearning to have one of our very own here in San Francisco. And now we do! I give you #ladiesdrawingnightSF! Turns out it really is just as easy--just like the nyc ladies say in their (utterly amazing) forthcoming book (which, full disclosure, I edited for Chronicle Books)--as gathering a few ladies you like who like to draw and some snacks and some drinks and some art supplies! We had everyone from novices to professional artists drawing and chatting away. It was utterly fabulous.

Top photo is by me, next three are by Christina Loff, last one is by Maggi from the internet.





No comments:

Post a Comment