Friday, August 18, 2017

A Visit to the Color Facotry


At the Color Factory pop-up art experience, many things are rainbow-colored...


One of my favorites was this walk-through ribbon installation by Jacob Dahlgren






My pal and author, and Color Factory Creative Director, artist Leah Rosenberg was kind enough to take me on a tour!



Scratch and sniff installation by Leah Rosenberg and Erin Jang








And what's not already a rainbow, you can make a rainbow out of:



Orange room by Tosha Stimage




Ball-pit room murals by Carissa Potter




Imagine my delight to spot my very own book in Randi Brookman Harris' All Yellow Shop!


I matched Andy J. Miller and Andrew Neyer's green coloring room



Balloon installation by Jihan Zencirli


Endless selfie printer-outer room by Tom Stayte




No comments:

Post a Comment