Friday, December 15, 2017

Art in New York: All the Rest of It


I went to New York in November. In early December I put up this post about the Studio Museum imagining it as the first in a series of Art Friday posts about all the art I saw in NYC. But I just realized that if I stuck with this plan, I'd be blogging the art from this New York trip well into 2018. Yikes. So, like I did with Santa Fe, I hereby give you all the rest of the art shows I saw and loved (and was allowed to take photos of) in Manhattan this Fall. Ready? Go!

First up: Yayoi Kusama at David Zwirner















Cipe Pineles at Ildiko Butler:









Christoph Niemann at SVA Gallery





















Zabeke Muholi at Yancey Richardson:





Anonymous Tantra Paintings at 33 Orchard:













Duncan Hannah at Invisible Exports:








Toyin Ojih Odutola at the Whitney:












No comments:

Post a Comment