Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Halloween 2017


I know, I know, it's nearly Christmas. But what with all my November travel I somehow never posted here about Halloween! An oversight that must be rectified. Mabel, deep in her Harry Potter obsession (and with her keen eye for always being the most impressive and powerful figure of all) decided to be Dumbledore. That meant Bill and I needed to be Dumbledore's friends. But, if you think about it, it's actually rather sad: Dumbledore doesn't have that many friends. But we figured it out: Bill was Hagrid and I was Fawkes the phoenix. Our friends who always kindly host us in their neighborhood for trick-or-treating were, respectively: Wonder Woman, Lucas from Stranger Things, Sally from the Nightmare Before Christmas, and Gandalf (so we had wizards squared). Another amazing friend crafted Mabel an exquisite home-made wand, so impressive it warranted its own special photo.









No comments:

Post a Comment