Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Getting Good Photos Out of the Deal


One after-the-fact benefit of having gone to Alt Summit the other week is that actually-quite-good photos of me there keep landing in my inbox! First, I had stopped by the Tap Bio Flash Truck to have a free head-shot taken by Kyle Camerer -- above is the result and I could not be more pleased with it! Then, it turns out, one of the event photographers, Nicole Breanne, was shooting during my Expert Desk thing, so I got the next three of her photos as well. It's so rare to have photos (especially good photos) of my doing what I do, work-wise, in terms of speaking engagements -- when you're up there talking you can't exactly also be taking pictures -- so it's a real pleasure to have these in my possession.




No comments:

Post a Comment