Friday, July 29, 2011

The Sartorialist


I think it's pretty safe to say that Scott Schuman (aka The Sartorialist) is the preeminent street fashion photographer and blogger of our age. There were a couple of years where I could hardly wait to see what he posted each new day. Sadly for me, my attention span for a blog usually drifts after a while, and nearly all the ones I once loved I eventually stop reading religiously and only peak at now and again, despite (or perhaps, ironically, even because of?) the fact that the folks are still hard at work out there making the same awesome stuff they were before. But luckily in this case this super well-executed book came out a while back, and has recently reminded me how very awesome Schuman's curatorial eye, personal taste, and prodigious shooting skills really are. See for yourself--






No comments:

Post a Comment