Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Think Pink!


I've mentioned before that, weirdo that I am, I organize most of my Pinterest boards by color. So all kinds of things--art and fashion and interiors and lord knows what--all live on these boards side by side, the only unifying thing being their hues. But the other day I noticed that I've recently accrued an especially large proportion of fashion images on my Pink board. Like Kay Thompson doing her Diana Vreeland impersonation in Funny Face it seems I have the burning desire to think pink! Almost all of this is due to the utterly fabulous site Wear Color, from which most of these images hail, though I do owe a few here and there to other sites including Present and Correct, Emma Dime, Design Love Fest, and Trend Land. And so, without further ado, I give you--the navy blue of India (of course it was the real Vreeland who called pink that):

Above: Paule Ka


Vogue Deutsch


Photo by Vanessa Jackman


Emilia Wickstead


Susie Bubble photographed by Anthea Simms


Monique Lhuillier


Karen Walker


Marie Myrhoj Jensen


Sonia Rykiel


Comme des Garcons


Photo by Tim Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment