Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The Girl and I


The other day it happened that Mabel and I ventured to the farmer's market not with Daddy, as we usually do, but with Grandpa. And with Grandpa comes Grandpa's camera. I usually resist repeating family photos here on the Cabinet that Grandpa has already posted over on his site Spencer Alley (I think I've always feared that to start doing so would be a slippery slope, and before you know it this site here would be nothing but recycled collections of his luminously beautiful photos of Mabel). But in the spirit of the whole Mom-Stays-in-the-Picture thing (which I've talked about before here), combined with the fact that I just love how we look in these images, I could not resist sharing these few shots. This is what we look like. And now we know.



No comments:

Post a Comment