Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Tiny Living


Loyal readers of this blog (or people who just know me well--and, let's be honest, for the most part those two groups are one and the same) will know I'm a die-hard lover of small living spaces (see here, here, and here, for instance). One of these days I really am going to get around to showing you what we've done with our own small home space. But for now, let's feast our eyes on this tiny Stockholm apartment, shall we? The use of space is so clever, so endearingly compact and organized--not to mention the charming addition of walls left in an artistic state of decay--that, well I don't know about you, but personally I can imaginatively send my fantasy self to go live in this space in a heartbeat. Settle in, be all Swedish and cozy? Done and done.

Credit where credit is due: the genius designer of this space is Karin Matz and it was brought to my attention by the inimitable site Design Milk.








No comments:

Post a Comment