Thursday, January 8, 2015

72


That is the number of books I read in 2014. Because, yes, I am that kind of nerd who keeps tracks of all the books she reads and then counts them all up at the end of the year. And I am very proud of this number as it represents a return, for the first time, to the annual-book-reading-level I was at prior to returning to work after the monkey was born. Now, we're being scrupulously honest I must admit that back then I used to read much longer books. But more about that another day--for now I will just enjoy my weird quite little reading victory.


image source is here

2 comments:

  1. oh.my.gosh.
    so very well done. well. i have not made new year's resolutions for obvious reasons, but, if i could start reading seriously again, i'd feel so happy about it. you show me it's possible. n♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. tinyWoolf--it IS! It really is possible. i used to doubt it, but i no longer do. go get 'em! xo b

    ReplyDelete