Wednesday, February 1, 2017

New Book Night at the Grotto


The other evening I got to attend a book party at the San Francisco Writer's Grotto, celebrating all the authors who work there who have new books coming out. I was invited because I'm the editor of the book above: Broad Strokes by the utterly delightful Grotto member Bridget Quinn. Each writer got up and talked a bit about their book, and there were copies to take a peek at. Here are the other books I found out about (forgive the poor photography, taken in a dim and crowded room):


The Weight of Him by Ethel Rohan


This is Not Over by Holly Brown


Score and Bone by Maw Shein Win (first ever Poet Laureate of my home town El Cerrito!)


In the Red by Jessica Pishko (which is an ebook so I couldn't snap its picture)


How to Raise an Adult by Julie Lythcott-Haims


Burned by Louise Nayer


Why Time Flies by Alan Burdick


Lucky Boy by Shanthi Sekaram


The Natives are Restless by Constance Hale


Deceit and Other Possibilities by Vanessa Hua

No comments:

Post a Comment