Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Introducing Open Studio!


While I was on a mini-sabbatical from work last week a project I'd had brewing for a little while (but honestly, not for all that long) came suddenly to fruition. I rented a commercial space! Upstairs I will have an office for my own writing and I am going to be renting out desks to other writers, freelancers, editors, designers, illustrators or the like (if you or anyone you know needs affordable office space in downtown San Francisco please don't hesitate to get in touch - my email address is on my website!). Downstairs I'll have a small studio area for my drawing practice and also, eventually, a small retail shop, workshops, and much more. The whole thing will be called Open Studio and I am beyond in love with it. A lot more to come, here, about it, in due course, of course. But for now, just: Wish me luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment