Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Speaking!


I'm extremely excited to speaking at a LitQuake event this fall. LitQuake is San Francisco's annual literary festival, and it's an honor and an inspiration to get to be a part of it. I'll be in conversation with author and art historian Bridget Quinn at the San Francisco Center for the Book at 7pm on Tuesday October 16th, talking about writing, publishing, art, wearing many hats, and being a woman. 

Indeed, I realized that I've got so many exciting speaking and teaching gigs coming up, I broke down and finally added a speaking page to my website. Because, in addition to next week's CreativeLive class that I mentioned the other day, I'm also teaching another Publishing for Creatives workshop at Handcraft Studio School in El Cerrito on Saturday October 20th. Info and links for all these things can be found on the shiny new page right here



No comments:

Post a Comment