Wednesday, November 7, 2018

The Secret Art of Being a Parent - Advance Copy!


I now physically have my hands on a real live finished copy of my next book: The Secret Art of Being a Parent. SO EXCITING! People often ask why, in publishing, we get these copies, known as "advances," so very early? I mean, after all, the book doesn't come out until next spring. But the reason is so that the publisher can send the book out to magazines and retail stores and other places that plan their content way in advance -- so that by the time Spring 2019 rolls around you will (fingers crossed) see this book in the press and in stores and all over the place. In the meantime, though, I just get to enjoy holding it my hands and looking at Rachel Harrell's super charming design and illustrations. Yay! And, if you're so inclined, you could go ahead and pre-order it here or here.

No comments:

Post a Comment