Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Baby-Art Craft Project


So I wanted to give some pieces of Mabel's artwork (mixed-media: felt pen and assorted stickers) to her grandfather, my dad, for Father's Day. But just handing over a few loose sheets, endearing as they are, didn't seem like much of a gift. So I dug around and found this little box which holds little squares of notepaper for keeping on your desk and jotting notes on--and, using paper-glue and bright yellow duct tape (on the inside), covered it with the baby drawings. I like to make things. But I don't generally find a ton of time for art or craft projects in my day-to-day life, so when I do find the chance to do something like this it's all the more exciting. Not to mention I'm just really happy with the way it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment