Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Oh It's Nice to Go Traveling


So, this trip. It started with a long weekend in Boston, visiting family and seeing the sights. From there we went to New York where I worked for a week and Bill and the baby played. Then it was off to Brooklyn over Memorial Day weekend for a pal's wedding. It's funny to me, but true, that although I live in major city, my favorite thing to do for vacation is to travel to other major cities. Sure the beach or the lake or the countryside can be nice, but for pure unadulterated out-and-out visual inspiration give me the city every time. Guess I'm just a town-mouse at heart. Anyhow, without further ado, here is the photographic evidence to proove that all these things--plus many more--occurred: 
























No comments:

Post a Comment