Wednesday, March 22, 2017

S17


It's here! It's here! The day I finally get to show you all the books and products I had the pleasure of editing for Chronicle Books for publication on our Spring 2017 season! Hooray! I just love this moment. And I am honored to get to work with such an amazing array of talented artists and authors, not to mention the smart and creative colleagues who make everything happen around this joint. So, above, you see everything all in one place. So cool! If you want to find out what each of these things is, I'm putting title, author, and link-to-purchase info (you know, just in case you were tempted by anything) below each project's individual photo below.


Go Forth!


Broad Strokes by Bridget Quinn


O Glorious City: A Love Letter to San Francisco by Jeremy Fish


642 Things to Draw: London
642 Things to Draw: San Francisco


642 Things to Draw: 10 Graphite Pencils


PANTONE One Sketch a Day


PANTONE List Ledger (two copies shown)


Susan O'Malley Notebook Collection
Susan O'Malley Notecards 


France: Inspiration du Jour by Rae Dunn


Earth and Space Coloring Book featuring photographs from the archives of NASA


Aging Gracefully: Portraits of People Over 100 by Karsten Thormaehlen


Bonus item if you read down this far! All the previous seasons of books I have edited for Chronicle Books since I've been blogging (watch my photo skills deteriorate as we venture backwards through time! But never fear, the books remain awesome all the way back): F16, S16F15S15F14S14F13S13F12S12F11.

No comments:

Post a Comment