Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Inktober 2018 - Week Two


It's funny: overall I'm less satisfied with the finished products of my second week of Inktober that I was with the first, but at the same time I'm happier with the process. I feel like I really challenged myself to stretch and attempt new things; to draw challenging subject matter and try out new techniques. And that must be good, right? Anyhow, here are the results.

Day 8: Star -- a starfish


Day 9: Precious -- my engagement ring and wedding band


Day 10: Flowing -- running water


Day 11: Cruel -- the lettering from the cover of the single "Cruel Summer" by Bananarama


Day 12: Whale -- yep


Day 13: Guarded -- a winkie guard from The Wizard of Oz


Day 14: Clock -- this is the clock in our living room

No comments:

Post a Comment