Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Open Studio: September Progress Report


I've been working away the past few weeks -- ably assisted by my very kind and generously willing family -- at setting up Open Studio. The main focus has been the upstairs space, which is now all finished complete with six white Ikea desks and yellow chairs and ready for the first few office-sharers, who start today! There's still plenty of room left, though, so if you or anyone you know needs great cheap office space in downtown San Francisco, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me! Just recently I've started turning my attention to the downstairs space which, in addition to housing my small painting studio, will eventually host a little retail shop of books and gift items -- popping up in time for the holidays, if all goes to plan! We even had Ladies Drawing Night downstairs one evening. The whole place has just a delightful vibe, if I do say so myself. It makes me happy every time I set foot in the door.











No comments:

Post a Comment