Tuesday, March 5, 2019

A Fifth Year of Pies


So the other day I was like, oh, oops, I forgot to do a post on Bill's year of pies. But then I got thinking, and looking back in the archives, and I realized, not only had I forgotten for a couple months to do the 2018 post, I apparently also somehow forgot for over a year to do the 2017 post! What a remiss spouse-of-a-monthly-pie-maker I am! But now I am here to rectify the error. Suffice to say, Bill makes a pie every month and has been for over five years and I document them. You can see previous years here: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016. And 2018 should go up soon. Bill's pies are delicious. Here is his fifth annual crop:

(above) January: Julia Turshen's Skillet Chicken Pie


February: Coconut Cream Pie


March: Pi Day Chamomile Buttermilk Pie


April: Chocolate Cream Pie


May: Blueberry Lavender Pie


June: Lemon Sour Cream Pie


July: Mixed Berry Pie


August: Chocolate Mint Julep Pie


September: Turshen's Chicken Pie again (we really love this one)


October: Oatmeal Chocolate Black-Bottom Pie


November: Maple Buttermilk Custard Pie


December: Salted Caramel Apple Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment