Thursday, March 31, 2016

And So Concludes the Very Long Poem Series About 2005 and 2006



August 23, 2006
God I’m such a dork

So I just cleaned the mouse on my computer
and oh my god it’s the most amazing thing ever
so smooth and glide-y and wonderful

It goes wherever I point it
It doesn’t stutter and balk or make little rattling noises
And you would not believe the amount of crap I cleaned out of there either
All this weird sticky lint adhered to the little wheels inside
So very gross yet therefore all the more strangely satisfying to remove
And clearly all that disgusting gunk was like majorly impeding functionality

Overall a great experience that I’d highly recommend
to anyone in need of a little afternoon pick-me-up
God I’m such a dork



image source is here

No comments:

Post a Comment