Tuesday, March 8, 2016

My Two New Books Are Written!


The other day I finished book number two! Hard to believe that, in the midst of everything else going on in life, sometime or other in the past six months or so I sat down and wrote two books. Two! Because I'm a crazy person! Granted, they are both pretty short books. But still! The first one, about art and happiness, has even already been edited by my editor (can I just say how much I love having editors!? Editors are rad! Everyone should have one), and as you can see once I had written all the words for the second book--the one about being a grownup--I had to find a very large table to spread all the pages out on so I could sequence it properly. Then I emailed that one to my other editor (love that editor, too!) and then I went home and drank champagne. Quite a moment!


2 comments: