Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Kew Gardens


I'd always wanted to go to Kew Gardens. But when you're in the center of London, and you look at the map, it looks so very far away. But then, I found myself staying with a friend who lives just two stops away from Kew on the underground. And I found myself with a cold but brilliantly sunny Sunday afternoon. And so to the heart-achingly beautiful austerity of bare branches and warm glasshouses that is Kew in winter I went. And it did not disappoint. Indeed, it may well have been one of the most beautiful afternoons I've spent in my life -- and I've spent a few afternoons in a few beautiful places. All of which is to say, I may have gone a little overboard on the photos. But I think you'll see why. Plus, not pictured, there was cake. Enjoy!




















































No comments:

Post a Comment