Wednesday, February 13, 2019

S19!


Hooray! It's here! The day I get to show you everything I edited for Chronicle Book's Spring 2019 season. I love this day. Everything is so fresh and so pretty and I get to reflect on the amazing bunch of super talented authors and artists I was lucky enough to work with this time around. Here's what's here:


Feck Perfuction: Dangerous Ideas on the Business of Life by James Victore


Moon Notes 20 different notecards featuring photographs from the archives of NASA


All Hail the Queen: Twenty Women Who Ruled by Jennifer Orkin Lewis, written by Shweta Jha


Collect Moments Not Things: A Travel Journal by Sandrine Kerfante


Delicious Metropolis: The Desserts and Urban Scenes of Wayne Thiebaud


In Pursuit of Inspiration: Trust Your Instincts and Make More Art by Rae Dunn


Death Wins a Goldfish: Reflections from a Grim Reaper's Yearlong Sabbatical by Brian Rea


Just Because I'm Doodling Doesn't Mean I'm Not Working: Take Notes and Doodle in the Margins


The Future is Feminist: Radical, Funny, and Inspiring Writing by Women


Joy! Photographs of Life's Happiest Moments by Bruce Velick


Brian Eno: Visual Music by Christopher Scoats

No comments:

Post a Comment