Thursday, October 6, 2011

Book Signing


If there's anything more gratifying, as an editor, than watching people line up at a prestigious book festival at an illustrious New York bookstore to have their books signed by your very own author, I don't know what it is.


Saturday the whole family went down to McNally Jackson in Soho for a little taste of the New Yorker Festival.


Because an awesome author and artist I've been working with for the past couple of years, Jorge Colombo, was signing copies of his newly released book New York.


Regular readers of the Cabinet will know I don't often toot the horn of my own books here. But how could I resist mentioning such a happy happening? Especially because, was that really Joyce Carol Oates I spotted in the crowd? We may never know...

No comments:

Post a Comment