Tuesday, January 26, 2016

A Third Year of Pies


2015 was the third year that Bill made a pie each month (the pies of 2013 and 2014 are also visible for viewing). I adore that he does this project, and not only because I get to eat the results (though that's certainly part of it!) but also because I just love the concept of people making it a point to make the time to do the things they care about that make them happy. So, without further ado, last year's pies were--

January (above): Coconut Cream Pie (my favorite pie) for my birthday


February: Rum Raisin Pie


March: Grasshopper Pie


April: Strawberry Rhubarb Pie


May: Blueberry Pie With Lime


June: Peaches and Cream Pie


July: Pluots and Cream Pie



August: Lemon Cream Pie with a Saltine Crust (and a side of Star Wars) for Bill's birthday


September: Apple Cream Pie with a Pecan Crust


October: Chocolate Pecan Pie


November: Pecan Pie with a Cornmeal Crust


December: Apple Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment