Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A Book Publisher's Tumblr


I've talked before about digging the online collage media that is Tumblr, but just lately I've fallen in serious like with the Tumblr of the fine publisher for which I work. Yes, it exists to promote and sell our books, but it does so with such panache, such artfulness, and such a strong overarching (yet not hit-you-over-the-head) pro-reading, pro-books (anyone's books, not only ours) vibe that you've just got to love it. It feels to me most like a magazine--where the advertising content is mixed in with (and is often just as entertaining as) the editorial content. Huge kudos are due to my colleague and pal who runs the thing--she's doing a bang up job. So, here's a little sampling of some of my recent favorite images from the feed:




















No comments:

Post a Comment